"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Dumbledore

Monday, February 22, 2016

Thoughts about comments

Something that makes a comment really engaging to me is when a comment tells me what I did well, but it also tells me what I could've done better. What makes a comment really vivid and memorable to me is when people tell me parts of my story that they connected with. The comments that really speak to me and leave an impression are those that just are honest with me and tell me how I can improve my website and continue to become a better writer.

I've been doing pretty good with taking time out of my schedule to read the comments people post on my stories every week. It is something that I look forward to doing. Most of the comments I have gotten back so far just focus on things that they wonder that happened outside of my storytelling, so it was nothing I really could improve on since I have already published the storytelling post.

No comments:

Post a Comment