"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Dumbledore

Friday, March 4, 2016

Weeks 9 & 10 Future Reading

I really like Tejas Legends. Even though I grew up in Texas, I've never heard of how Texas actually got its name. I've also never heard of the Tejas Indians so I thought it would be cool to research more about their background before I read this unit. I am really excited about learning more about my home state!




(Source: The UN-Textbook)

For my second choice for my Native American reading, Alaskan Legends really stuck out to me. I've never heard any stories about Alaskan Indians, so I feel like learning something new this week would be really good for me! The Raven Myth and the Origins of the Winds stories sound like fun to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment